Jun 14, 2022
$125,000 - $135,000 yearly
Supply Chain Recruiter - SCM Talent Group
Procurement / Sourcing
Responsible for a major category within a non-technology/corporate strategic sourcing spend (approximately $150 million ), such as Real Estate, Human Resources and Marketing. Owns global spend and relationships across the major category.
- Partners with business units and internal stakeholders to identify potential new sourcing relationships based on business processes and future state strategies.
- Owns spend and supplier relationships for assigned category. Partners with sourcing leadership to develop long-term savings strategies for the category and/or supplier(s).
- Reviews due diligence reviews, assessments, and vendor scorecards along with research done by more junior staff to evaluate potential and existing suppliers to assist in the development of a sourcing strategy.
- Applies in-depth understanding of the marketplace and vendors as well as market trends and best practices across the overall category.
- Oversees contracts for assigned category that are typically complex, global, and cross- business unit.
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and relevant experience AND
- 8+ years of total relevant work experience
- Procurement / Sourcing experience within two or more of the following areas: real estate/marketing/human resources
- Experience with Coupa or other procurement technology platforms
- Proven ability to establish relationships at all levels within a Company
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
Exempt or Non-exempt?