Love the idea of working for a non-profit but afraid these employers are too small with no room to grow? Here’ s an organization that could totally change your mind. This non-profit not only offers some great non-profit perks; they also are a large organization with fantastic benefits and plenty of room for you to grow into a career. This direct hire Senior Procurement Analyst role could be the career move you’ ve been hoping for. Located in Holyoke with a pay range of $70, 000-$90, 000 annually.
In this role, you’ ll be responsible for researching, analyzing, and securing various product and services. This position will assess supplier proposals, source new product streams, acquire new vendors, and develop innovative procurement strategies. As a key leader in this department, you’ ll also be working at the strategic level to develop and implement methodologies and Standard Operating Procedures.
Some of your regular responsibilities include the following:
Senior Procurement Analyst Requirements
- Administer vendor management function
- From start to finish, perform cost benefit analyses, review contracts, and negotiate the most advantageous pricing with vendors with RFP’ s, RFI’ s and RFQ’ s
- Process and manage the workflow of authorized PO Requisitions
- Build and maintain a relationship with accounting and actively support the month-end close process by collaborating with the finance team to ensure that expenses are captured in the appropriate period
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Business or related field
- At least 7 years of purchasing/procurement experience
- Proficiency in an automated purchasing system and a strong command of procurement management fundamentals
- Advanced computer skills required (MS Excel, Outlook, and Word)