The Junior Demand/Supply Planner is responsible for assisting in the forecasting and demand planning for all product lines in US operations. The Junior Demand/Supply Planner is responsible for supply planning activities related to inventory management and ERP data management. The individual in this role will work closely with the Demand/Supply Planner and other departments to continuously improve the efficiency of materials management, purchasing, and logistics decisions.
WHO WE ARE:
Rollease Acmeda is a leading innovator in precision hardware, specialized fabrics and premium motorization for the development of interior and exterior window covering systems. We strive to provide comfort, energy savings and safety with our light management and shading solutions using cutting-edge technology, highly engineered systems, and advanced automation. We are passionate, customer-focused, innovative, and action-oriented people, who for over 40 years have designed and delivered exceptional products keeping us at the forefront of market-leading design.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Monitor and maintain the forecast and demand plan for all US materials
- Apply system overrides within the demand planning software, as required
- Perform data entry and analysis on forecasts within the demand planning software
- Manage alerts within the demand planning software with the assistance of the Demand/Supply Planner
- Assist in maintaining accurate master data within ERP system, Microsoft Dynamics / NAV
- Cross train with Demand/Supply Planner to assist and act as a back-up in all aspects of this role
- Develop critical actionable information, data sets, and reports to represent critical supply chain needs
- Assist in the development of processes, procedures, and tools to prevent stockouts, maintain ideal inventory levels, and overall optimize materials management
- Assist in monitoring and reporting on important changes in sales forecasts, budgets, and business strategies
- Support the implementation of the S&OP operating system
- Assist Buying team with purchasing activity and perform analysis of supplier capacity, air freight or other impacts to output when needed
- Partner with the Demand/Supply Planner to prepare data for monthly demand reviews and customer forecast meetings
- Follow changing product lifecycles and new product development to update related planning activities
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Bachelor’s in Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering, Business, or related field, preferred
- 0-2 years’ experience in supply chain or related analytical fields
- 0-2 years of forecasting and demand planning experience
- Experience utilizing Demand Planning software (StockIQ preferred)
- Experience working with MRP/ERP systems, Microsoft Dynamics / NAV experience preferred
- Advanced MS Office skills – Word, Excel, Teams, SharePoint, etc.
- Exhibit Company Core Values of being Customer Focused, Innovative, Action Oriented, and Passionate
- Strong attention to detail with proven examples of follow through and effective communication
- Ability to work across the entire supply chain enterprise – suppliers, customers, and internal sales, marketing, and operations.
- Ability and desire to learn new skills and apply them quickly
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Well organized with the ability to handle multiple and competing priorities to meet deadlines
- Motivated self-starter with a strong work ethic, a positive attitude, and professional demeanour
- Able to build and maintain rapport and work effectively cross-functionally as required
WHY IT'S GREAT TO WORK HERE:
- Paid Holidays
- Business casual dress code
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Medical Dental, and Vision Benefits effective the first of the month following 30 days of hire
- Employer Paid Short Term Disability, Travel Insurance, and Life Insurance
- 401K with Employer Matching Dollars
- Gym Reimbursement Program
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Company social events throughout the year – previous activities have included an annual 5k Run, Summer BBQ, and Bowling
- Ability to work in a growing company where your talents and skills can have a positive impact
Our goal throughout the COVID-19 pandemic has been to create, support, and maintain safe work environments that focus on the health and wellbeing of our team members first. Many of our positions are currently working from home and there are plans in place for a safe return to on-site operations. Positions that require on-site work follow all CDC, federal, state, and local guidelines, which include precautions such as social distancing, temperature/health screenings, enhanced cleanings, and facial coverings.
Rollease Acmeda is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.