Jan 17, 2022
$80,000 - $100,000 yearly
Supply Chain Recruiter - SCM Talent Group
Lodi, NJ, USA
Quality Assurance & Control
- Develop and build Supplier Quality Requirements Manual, Product Specifications, Inspection and Testing plan and ongoing monitor supplier compliance.
- Create standardized procedures to manage supplier quality performance of incidents and defective rates. Implement “Supplier Corrective Action Plan”, “Supplier Recovery Plan” and “Supplier Improvement Program”
- Develop and implement Supplier Score card program. Ongoing monitor supplier KPI and drive continuous improvement
- Develop and lead Supplier On-site quality audit guidelines and provide direction and requirements to the agent and 3rd. party inspection firm to assure satisfactory results
- Provide all aspects of quality inspection requirements, manage inspection results and compliance from factory pre-shipment inspection, to Warehouse incoming inspection, to customer field complaints. Investigate issues and provide resolutions.
- Closely work with Supply Chain team to support resourcing efforts. And conduct inspection, testing and approve tooling and sample from current and new suppliers.
- Provide technical approval and recommendation to the Supply Chain team regarding supplier and product performance review.
- Work with supplier to resolve defective quality return, replacement, and compliance issues.
- Act as technical resource to answer product specs. inquiries from Customer Service Dept.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or other engineering degree and minimum 10 -15 years’ experience
- Prior SQE role is must
- Able to operate Auto Cad and create/edit drawing
- Possess diverse material and manufacturing processing knowledge is must
- High sense of urgency
- Proficiency in Excel
- Enjoy working with data and interact with system.
- Extensive knowledge of and experience working with Asian and emerging market suppliers and agents.
- Detail oriented and solid organization skills
- Strong time management and able to multi-task in a fast-paced working environment
- Ability to firmly communicate requirements and manage expectations to a global supply base
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal teams to get the task done in a timely fashion.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Able to remain flexible, adaptable to change and always pursue creative and out of box thinking method to drive continuous improvement.
- Leadership and management experience is plus
Exempt or Non-exempt?
Up to 10%