Hiring Assembly Operators (days & nights avail)
- 1st & 3rd shift
- $14.75 - $15.75 per hour
- $250 bonus after 30-days of work
- Opportunity for $3 pay raise in first year!
- Room for growth
- Friendly work culture
- Visually inspects, measures, and/or tests to verify product conformance based on customer specifications.
- Assures accuracy of product packaging and tractability as required, including generating labels, the correct labeling of containers, and accurate part count.
- Communicates with Production leadership when product fails to meet standards
- Comply with all safety requirements including participating in all safety related activities such as safety talks, behavioral based safety observations, audits, etc.
- Contribute to continuous process improvement efforts to reduce scrap, cycle times, improve efficiency, and eliminate waste within the production environment.
- Will be working on the same line for 12 hours
- Ability to stand/sit as needed
- Basic math skills ideal
- Experience using calipers is preferred
- Shift A: 5:45am – 6pm (Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and every other Wednesday)
- Shift B: 5:45pm – 6am (Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and every other Saturday)
- Shift C: 5:45am – 6pm (Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and every other Wednesday)
- Shift D: 5:45pm – 6am (Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and every other Saturday)
More Info: Fettig is hiring Production Assembly Operators to work for a local medical manufacturing company. Employee will be responsible for performing various assembly operations for medical devices in a clean, climate-controlled environment. The individual must be able to communicate production status, communicate problems to proper personnel and understand how it affects other aspects of the operation. Interested? Apply now!
Not the right fit? We have a variety of jobs available with different shifts, pay, experience (entry level, mid, and experience), environments, and locations. Apply here and we will be in touch with details on all available opportunities.