What You Will Do
The RDC Quality Assurance (QA) Team Member is primarily responsible for resolving all inventory discrepancies and process inaccuracies, contributing to successful inventory audits of the facility, and achieving or exceeding performance targets. The QA Team Member performs routine cycle counts of the inventory to ensure the system quantity and physical quantity of product is correct. This role is responsible for researching inventory differences over a certain threshold and reporting issues appropriately. The QA Team Member is also responsible for performing process audits of the entire facility which determine whether Operations and Planning Team Members are performing tasks correctly
Travel Requirements: This role does not require regular travel.
What We're Looking For
- Hourly Full Time: Generally scheduled 40 hours per week, required to work a set schedule that may be changed/modified or allotted overtime by management based on the needs of the facility respectively
- Requires availability to work morning, afternoon, nights, or weekends depending upon assigned shift and overtime based on the needs of the facility.
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
- Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds; may lift up to 70 pounds with or without assistance
What You Need to Succeed
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Demonstrated track record of good attendance
- Basic math and reading comprehension skills
- Basic computer skills including a working knowledge of Microsoft Office with limited supervision or with a team
- Post-secondary education
- Experience in distribution center operations
- Experience with software applications such as Excel, Access or Lowe’s DMS system
- Experience managing multiple projects/tasks simultaneously requiring a strong ability to prioritize and manage time
- Experience using troubleshooting processes to resolve problems