Join us at Lowe's to earn a competitive Hourly Rate, Full & Part-Time Benefits, Tuition Reimbursement, Bonus eligible, Calm Work Life Services, Paid Time Off, and an Associate Discount! Our discounts are not only at Lowe's! The Benefit Hub provides discounts and rewards to all Lowe’s employees. Discounts available to various merchants and service providers including cellphone plans, cars, electronics, food, gyms, financing, grocery stores, beauty, entertainment etc.
Day Shift Monday-Thursday 6:30am - 5:00pm
Night Shift Monday-Thursday 6:00pm - 4:30am
Weekend Shift Friday, Saturday, Sunday - 6:30am-7pm
What You Will Do
The RDC Operations Team Member is primarily responsible for receiving, putting away, picking and shipping product within a distribution center. This role is responsible for maintaining quality by properly and safely handling the product, using customer focused distribution. The activities performed by this role are instrumental in a facility achieving or exceeding key performance indicator metrics.
What We're Looking For
• Availability to work morning, afternoon, nights, or weekends depending upon scheduled shift and overtime based on the needs of the facility.
• Must work in a distribution/warehouse environment with the physical and environmental aspects typically associated with such environment.
• Minimally must be able to lift 40 pounds; ability to lift up to 70 pounds.
What You Need To Succeed
• Ability to lift up to 70 lbs.
• Strong safety orientation and proven record of complying with safety requirements
• Demonstrated track record of consistent and reliable on-the-job contribution
• Ability to work independently with limited supervision or with a team
• High school diploma or GED equivalent
• Experience in distribution center operations or previous warehouse experience
• Experience operating power equipment (e.g., forklift, reach truck, yard truck)
• Experience performing detail-oriented tasks in a fast-paced working environment
• Experience using spatial reasoning to position product effectively
• Basic math and reading comprehension skills
• Basic computer skills